What to Expect During Your First Visit to Niantic Dental Associates PC
Your initial appointment will consist of a comprehensive oral examination explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. This examination will include necessary x-rays, checking for cavities, detailed gum exam, and an oral cancer screening. A complex treatment plan may require a second appointment to complete the treatment planning process.
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms and your ID card. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims. A complimentary benefits check will be done prior to your appointment.
- Please CLICK HERE to download and print our Patient Registration form. Complete and bring with you on your next appointment.
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 at the consultation visit.
- Fill Out Patient Registration Forms
- Get Driving Directions
- Meet Dr. Goldschneider
- See What Our Patients Are Saying!
At Niantic Dental Associates PC, we give you the care you deserve!
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment!
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) or require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e. antibiotics, for pre-med.).
If your previous dentist has taken recent x-rays (within 6-months), you may request that they forward them to our office by mail or E-mail. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility.